ADVERTISEMENT

BLUE-WHITE GAME THIS SATURDAY, April 18 at 1 PM

MTLynn

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
excerpt:

The Athletics Department has also teamed up with the MTSU Veterans and Military Center. We are asking fans to bring care package items that will be sent to veterans deployed overseas. See below for a list of care package items.

At halftime, Coach Rick Stockstill will present the Spring Awards and recognize the returning lettermen.

Along with the game, there will be numerous activities available for the Blue Raider faithful. Tailgating will be encouraged at both Walnut Grove and the Greenland Drive parking lot the entire day, while an autograph session with Blue Raider players is scheduled prior to the game from 10:30 AM until 11:00 AM. Photo opportunities will also be available and roster cards will be handed out for free.

In conjunction with the spring game, the athletic department will also hold their annual Garage Sale inside Floyd Stadium near Gate 2. The Garage Sale will get underway at 11 AM and will feature Nike gear, jerseys, shoes, and other athletic equipment items. The Blue Raider ticket office will also be on-hand to sell and re-new season tickets which are only $125.

Lightning's Locker Room will also be open for the game. Located at Gate 2-A, doors will open at 10:00 AM and close upon the completion of the game. There will be a large selection of new gear, as well as a large clearance selection that will be available during the garage sale. All BRAA discounts will be available.

Following is a list of the day's activities:[/B]
10:00 AM: Lightning's Locker Room Opens
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Autograph Session on concourse of Floyd Stadium
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Garage Sale in Floyd Stadium
1:00 PM: Blue-White Spring Game

This post was edited on 4/12 10:33 AM by MTLynn

BLUE-WHITE GAME THIS SATURDAY

A few thoughts:
Grammar looked like he had his zip back. No floaters and long ball looked good.
D-line is either improved or o line has taken a step back or varying degrees of both.
O-line is much better at run blocking than pass blocking.
D is hitting but not causing turnovers. I expected them to create at least one.
It looks like the are going to get the ball to James a lot and in different ways.
I thought the db play looked better.
If it ended today Grammer is the hands down starter but we would be in good hands with lil Stock.

I must say I am mucho impressed with the OAB upgrades. Makes the price increase a lot easier to swallow. Keith is knocking it out of the park IMO.

Agree about the open air box. Big improvements. Just hope they finish them all before the season begins. A little disappointed they are not able to do the closets and waterproofing this year. Nice TV too.

What were they suppose to do to the closets I had not heard about that? I think the seats will be done. They were just waiting on warm weather.

This post was edited on 4/19 12:29 PM by TeKEraider

ADVERTISEMENT