SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
goblueraiders.com:

Blue Raiders launch mobile-only ticketing

excerpt:

...When your 2020 football season tickets are ready to be accessed, you will receive an email with the Blue Raider Digital Ticketing Guide, a detailed and convenient step-by-step tutorial to add your tickets directly to your smartphone. The email will also include screen shots to act as a visual guide. The following steps will allow fans to access their mobile tickets (when the 2020 tickets are available):

• Login to your "My Account" from the Blue Raider Athletics App with your email and password
  • Select MANAGE TICKETS, then tap VIEW BARCODE on the individual ticket prior to arriving at the venue
  • Add each ticket to your Apple Wallet of Google Play. This allows for easier mobile entry into the venue

The Blue Raider "My Account" is your home to view tickets, transfer tickets to friends and family, pay invoices, purchase additional tickets and update your account information......

Once things get back to normal (even our normal of 10-15k) they are gonna have to get a good wifi system in stadium to make this work well.

How to access your mobile tickets and add them to your smart phone:

Step 1.) From your smart phone, go to your "My Account" login page HERE

**iPhone users be sure to use Safari when opening the link above**

All Blue Raider season ticket holders already have an account. Simply use your email address that is associated with your account. Never logged in? Just click "Forgot Password" to reset your password.

Step 2.) Scroll down and click on "Manage Tickets".

Step 3.) Click on the game you want to view tickets for.

Step 4.) Click on each seat to view, and select "Add to Apple Wallet" for iPhone users or "Add to Google Play" for Android users.

Step 5.) Enjoy the game! That's it, and you now have your tickets ready for game day. Fans are strongly encouraged to complete this process prior to arriving at the stadium to avoid any cellular network issues. We do advise you to complete these steps when receiving this email.

Want to transfer your mobile tickets?

After clicking on a seat to view at the beginning of Step 4 above, and prior to adding your tickets to your mobile device, you will see a "Transfer" button on the screen. Select the tickets you would like to transfer, and then enter the name and email address for the person you would like to transfer the ticket to. Your guest will need to login or create an account to receive the tickets.

Social distancing guidelines and stadium capacity information

To adhere to university social distancing guidelines, as well as, stadium capacity regulations, the ticket office staff was tasked with creating an environment within each seating section that would allow fans to attend comfortably.

Please make note of your new location as you may have moved sections within Floyd Stadium. All seats have been assigned every other row, with no aisle seats, and locations six feet apart from the next party. You will still have access to your regular seat location next year for the 2021 season. This move is only for the 2020 season and no one will lose his or her seats.

Masks will be required through the entire stadium, with the only exception being while eating or drinking.

Well, this is one less thing to have to be concerned with cause I won’t be there. I said last year after no changes were made that I wouldn’t be back until significant changes occurred and I intend to follow through with that.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Not saying they aren't tickets but you may want to double check. I got an envelope recently too, but it had parking passes.

I hear ya. These are tickets to the games on 9/19, 10/3, 10/17, 11/7, and 11/28. Looks like they were printed on 9/12. Two seats to each game. Came with a letter from the Athletic Department detailing the game day procedures for distancing.

ADVERTISEMENT