ADVERTISEMENT

Big get!!!

I wonder if/when he contributes starting in the spring his new first name will be "Former Georgia Bulldog"

Article said he was forth on the depth chart and wanted to play. Like I said may not be a true 4* start but I am pretty sure he will contribute. IIRC TT was a 2*

If he went to UGA, he will do well for us. Wonder why he left at camp this year?

from the article on his transfer "buried fourth on UGA’s depth chart through the first part of summer camp." Don't know what the competition was like in front of him, but sounds like PT was extremely important, and Georgia had better players in front of him.

I can't blame the young man. I always think about these guys that are benched at SEC schools and will never see the light of day on the field. Wouldn't you want to go somewhere where you can play especially if you are 3rd on a chart?

from the article on his transfer "buried fourth on UGA’s depth chart through the first part of summer camp." Don't know what the competition was like in front of him, but sounds like PT was extremely important, and Georgia had better players in front of him.

Georgia has had really good defenses the last two years so it's not like he was sitting behind scrubs

Guys this is a huge get for sure. Not putting him on the board just yet though until I talk with him or his coach, but assuming it's all on the up and up, he'll give the LB corps an immediate shot in the arm.

Hopefully he will compete right away...we lose 2 good LBs this year. Hopefully we can sign one starter and have the other come from the team.

Guys this is a huge get for sure. Not putting him on the board just yet though until I talk with him or his coach, but assuming it's all on the up and up, he'll give the LB corps an immediate shot in the arm.
He retweeted the tweet that I posted and is getting a lot of congrats on his feed.

He's a run stopper. Quick off the snap and can hawk the middle well too. Plays assignment football and stays at home when he needs to. Looks like a smart player on film. Really love this pickup. If we can snag a couple more like him in other positions, we will be loaded next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT