ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Best March Madness ever?

TeKEraider

All Conference
Dec 29, 2006
It was for me. MT with the monster upset and great pub. Tons of buzzer beaters. An incredible final.

Best of all I entered 2 brackets in a 56 person office pool and finished 1st and 2nd. I will be able to trash talk for years after this tourney.

Other than the Raiders win and the final 10 seconds of the championship, I thought it was one of the worst tournaments ever. Seems like over 80% of the games were blowouts and no suspense whatsoever. And the committee did a horrible job of seeding and on some of the selections. I also wish they would actually play in a basketball arena...these converted stadiums just show the hypocrisy of the NCAA being all about the "student" athlete.

This was probably my favorite. I would recommend doing the first and second rounds in Vegas if you ever get the chance, by the way. I'm not really even a gambler but the sports books were wild for sure.

Maybe not the best overall tourney, but it did have 4-5 of the best games I have seen in a long time in it, most notably the Blue raiders win over Michigan St.!!!

They were talking about seeding and how bad it was and such. yes that may be true, but you know what??? the cards are dealt. You take it and you go, if you are better than your seed then prove it (like we did). If you are seeded higher than you should be then you probably wont make it very far. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT