ADVERTISEMENT

Benghazi night call between Clinton and Obama withheld, documents show

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ, as you know I'm from the school that says if you have not done anything wrong, then why hide it? Liberals may say that this is a witch hunt but I say it matters until proven otherwise.

New documents released by a federal court show President Obama called then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the night of the 2012 Benghazi attack -- but the contents are being withheld by the State Department.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...en-clinton-and-obama-withheld-documents-show/

BBJ, below are some great explanations from another board as to why this current administration is what it is. I couldn't have stated it any better.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will repeat myself, but Benghazi is astonishing in describing the culture and corruption and the perpetual lying/idiocy of these human beings. Benghazi could have been one announcement - Al Queda just ransacked our consulate and killed 4 of our people and we're going to bring the perps to justice. Bingo, done, over, would have been forgotten by the American public in days. But these lazy idiots just keep stepping on themselves over and over and over again trying to cover something up that didn't need to be covered up, and they are just exposing themselves over and over and over again as lying, inept fools.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have lied to the American people since day one.......it's either that they are SO incompetent or they have something to hide....
I too have been saying it since day one. Those are the only two choices.

Liberals seem comfortable with incompetence listed on their next candidate's resume.

Gruber frickin' nailed the mentality of the average Democrat voter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are simpletons who are perpetual liars. I use Benghazi as the perfect example. Benghazi's have happened forever. When they happen, the usual response is "the bad guys who hate America did this and we're going to go get them!", and its over and an afterthought, usually a rallying of American pride, later on. This was another simple one, "bad guys sacked our obscure consulate and killed 4 heroes trying to stop them and we're going to go get them". That's all the idiots in charge had to do. That's it. None of their constituents cared, none of the 52% cared, nor do they care now, they are idiots. But this administration couldn't figure any of this out, which is just head shakinigly astonishing since it was such a simple execution, one statement issued by a head of state on TV. But no, these idiots, because they are idiots, and because they perpetually lie, decided to blame the incident on a youtube video, and have subsequently twisted themselves in so deep now they don't remember what lies were told and when. Just idiocy. Its truly stunning. Look at Fast and Furious - did they not think it was going to come back to them, and when it did, rather than just say in a press release "hey, our gun running to push our gun control agenda was a complete screw up" and it would have been forgotten in a few weeks, and never even noticed by their constituents anyway, went all the way to a Presidential pardon for our AG so he wouldn't go to jail for treason and perjury. They are simpleton idiots in charge, elected by simpleton idiot constituents. When this 8 years are up, and if and when the cover is ever taken off of this administration, it will be shocking as to the level of lazy idiocy employed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT