ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Belmont to Missouri Valley Conference

This is what happens when you have fat cats resting on their laurels with no motivation to improve. Also government institution.

Reactions: BRaiderDave
BELMONT is going to a better conference than MT. We should be all hands on deck trying to get back to the Sun Belt -- worst mistake ever to leave there

Murray State and Belmont will be in better conference than MT. What a turn of events.

What a crap fest our athletic department is.

I'm not wanting in the MVC, I just want our football and basketball contending and winning championships. We're not in any better condition than when either McPhee or Massaro took their positions. Can you say 'stagnant'????

What a crap fest our athletic department is.

I'm not wanting in the MVC, I just want our football and basketball contending and winning championships. We're not in any better condition than when either McPhee or Massaro took their positions. Can you say 'stagnant'????
I’m guessing that Blackburn got out while he could. Our only “beat writer” is an internal employee who doubles as the digital communication person for goblin raiders.com???!! Not a single local news outlet has a person dedicated to covering Blue Raider Athletics???!! Not even the DNJ??? What a mess.

The Belmont AD and former basketball standout, Scott Corley has only been in the job for 5 years after transitioning from a prior career in corporate banking to lead his alma mater’s Athletics Dept.

Think about that for a minute.

Oh, so you mean business experience and runs it as such? You know. Wants to invest in said business, market it, make it grow.

Hmm. That's a novel concept.

Damn you Massaro. 🤦‍♂️🤬

Aww man. FR. we could use a disruptor in Murphy.

I have thought about what it takes to be an AD. It can’t be that hard of a job. It’s not like you have to be Brilliant to do that.

Maybe I’m oversimplifying it but keep coaches accountable, keep donors engaged, make students aware, fund raise.

ADVERTISEMENT