B10 supports 1 time transfer rule

Discussion in 'The Raider Roundup' started by RaiderDawg78, Jan 31, 2020.

1. RaiderDawg78

RaiderDawg78 All American
    Expand Collapse

I know many disagree with me on other transfer rules: I’m in favor of players being able to transfer a/o penalty if your coach leaves or you graduate, and I’m ok with the transfer portal with sitting out a year in other cases.

That said, I am absolutely against a no penalty transfer and immediate eligibility in any sport that this supports. G5 schools will become minor leagues for P5 schools whose fans will buy player merchandise, so the transfer can immediately get paid.

article here

Raiders_55 likes this.
  2. Raiders_55

Expand Collapse

Agree 100%.

Speaking of transfers, I firmly believe MTSU (both Football and Basketball) need to start taking advantage of transfers (both Grad and Undergrad).

I look at a school like Nevada-Reno, which became dominate in BB a few years ago, with a roster made chiefly of Transfers. Musselman remade that program in such a short period, relying heavily on Transfers. I would really like to see more and more Transfers coming to MTSU.

3. mtfblue

mtfblue All Conference
    Expand Collapse

well if that's the case, all sports need to sit out or everyone gets the 1 time transfer

SpaceRaider likes this.