ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Arkansas St. hires former Memphis AD

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
Tom Bowen was a HUGE improvement over Calipari lapdog RC Johnson in 2011. Bowen hired two really good Head Football Coaches and turned the program around. The next question is did anyone in Murphy Center apply for a move to Jonesboro?

Also of note, Memphis is now looking for a new President. Dr. Rudd resigned today. Maybe a certain someone in Cope with previous Memphis experience is on their short list???

Tom Bowen was a HUGE improvement over Calipari lapdog RC Johnson in 2011. Bowen hired two really good Head Football Coaches and turned the program around. The next question is did anyone in Murphy Center apply for a move to Jonesboro?

Also of note, Memphis is now looking for a new President. Dr. Rudd resigned today. Maybe a certain someone in Cope with previous Memphis experience is on their short list???

When I think of Memphis, I think of an armpit or gutter, not cancer. They need a slimy politician more than someone who belongs on a sex registry....allegedly.

When I think of Memphis, I think of Central BBQ, Elenas Taco Shop and Sheridans Frozen Yogurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT