ADVERTISEMENT

AOC vs Military Contractor

Good for her but that is peanuts compared to the wasteful earmarks from congress

Lynn, that's ONE small item... She could have brought up thousands in wasteful expenditures from all areas. If we got rid of them, we could have Medicare for all.

We do not need Medicare for all. Why change the entire system for a small percentage that cannot get health insurance for whatever reason? I say expand Medicare to those who are not offered insurance through their employer and cannot afford it from another source. Leave everyone else alone.

AOC should have brought up this up... wonder why she didn't?

55638503_2318958188155137_908062824901640192_n.jpg

A recent Harvard University study showed that medical expenses account for approximately 62 percent of personal bankruptcies in the US. Interestingly, the study also showed that 72 percent of those who filed for bankruptcy due to medical expenses had some type of health insurance, thus debunking the myth that only the uninsured face financial catastrophes due to medical-related expenses.

Candace Owens stages a photo shoot ‘just like @AOC’

The Daily Sheeple | Sean Walton | 1,343 views

Published on June 27, 2019
CO-photoshoot.png

Candace Owens, an American conservative commentator, and political activist took to Twitter today to show photos of herself dressed in all white and mimicking the poses that AOC affected in a border visit before she was elected.

But instead of the southern border, Owens was standing outside of an inner-city school where “the conditions are abhorrent and the majoring of black AMERICAN boys can’t pass a basic reading exam.”

Owens said she staged the photo shoot with the hope that the “liberal media will give this epidemic some attention.”

Candace Owens

✔@RealCandaceO

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1144246844400312320

I decided to stage a photoshoot just like @AOC!

Except I’m outside of an inner-city school where the conditions are abhorrent and the majority of black AMERICAN boys can’t pass a basic reading exam.

Maybe the liberal media will give this epidemic some attention now? #BLEXIT

9:11 AM - Jun 27, 2019

23.3K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, better known as AOC, has come under fire for tweeting that she would never forget the moment. But then it was revealed she was standing in front of an OPEN gate leading to a parking lot.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

✔@AOC

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1143379755540066305

I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.

More kids died after this. To date, no one has been held accountable.

We need to save these kids. https://twitter.com/i_p_a_1/status/1143361683710193665 …

Ivan Pierre Aguirre@i_p_a_1

Before @AOC hit the national stage & was just a fairly unknown House candidate frm NYC,she took time awy frm her campaign & came dwn to #Tornillo to protest the #tentcity housing migrant children.I made these previously unpublished fotos a yr ago today. #elpaso #aoc #onassignment

AOC-border-compsite.jpg

Candace Owens stages a photo shoot ‘just like @AOC’

The Daily Sheeple | Sean Walton | 1,343 views

Published on June 27, 2019
CO-photoshoot.png

Candace Owens, an American conservative commentator, and political activist took to Twitter today to show photos of herself dressed in all white and mimicking the poses that AOC affected in a border visit before she was elected.

But instead of the southern border, Owens was standing outside of an inner-city school where “the conditions are abhorrent and the majoring of black AMERICAN boys can’t pass a basic reading exam.”

Owens said she staged the photo shoot with the hope that the “liberal media will give this epidemic some attention.”

Candace Owens

✔@RealCandaceO

I decided to stage a photoshoot just like @AOC!

Except I’m outside of an inner-city school where the conditions are abhorrent and the majority of black AMERICAN boys can’t pass a basic reading exam.

Maybe the liberal media will give this epidemic some attention now? #BLEXIT

9:11 AM - Jun 27, 2019

23.3K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, better known as AOC, has come under fire for tweeting that she would never forget the moment. But then it was revealed she was standing in front of an OPEN gate leading to a parking lot.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

✔@AOC

I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.

More kids died after this. To date, no one has been held accountable.

We need to save these kids. https://twitter.com/i_p_a_1/status/1143361683710193665 …

Ivan Pierre Aguirre@i_p_a_1

Before @AOC hit the national stage & was just a fairly unknown House candidate frm NYC,she took time awy frm her campaign & came dwn to #Tornillo to protest the #tentcity housing migrant children.I made these previously unpublished fotos a yr ago today. #elpaso #aoc #onassignment

AOC-border-compsite.jpg

Absolutely none of that proves that AOC faked hers. It's just more accusations.

Feds investigating AOC’s chief of staff who suddenly resigned Friday

The Daily Sheeple | Sean Walton | 213 views

Published on August 5, 2019

AOC-Chakrabarti.png

The controversial chief of staff for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), who suddenly resigned Friday, is under federal investigation, a new report reveals.

According to the New York Post, the Federal Election Commission is investigating Saikat Chakrabarti for possible campaign finance violations, potentially shedding new light on his sudden departure from Ocasio-Cortez’s office.

The investigation comes after government watchdog group National Legal and Policy Center filed complaints with the FEC in March, alleging Chakrabarti created shell companies to circumvent strict federal guidelines governing PAC finances and disclosure requirements.

The probe focuses on two political action committees started by Saikat Chakrabarti, concerns about which were first reported by the Washington Examiner in March. Chakrabarti left his post as chief of staff for Ocasio-Cortez along with communications director Corbin Trent, who is departing for the freshman congresswoman’s 2020 reelection campaign.

Chakrabarti stirred up plenty of controversy during his tenure as the creative mind behind Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign and strategist for the Green New Deal. He has sent out numerous tweets that started a clash between Ocasio-Cortez and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and many staffers and aides on Capitol Hill were not thrilled about his divisive behavior.

“People were not happy that he used his Twitter account to comment about members and the bills that he and his boss oppose,” a senior House Democratic staffer told the New York Post. “There was a series of colliding and cascading grievances.”

Chakrabarti also indicated that Pelosi was a weak leader in a series of tweets, and said in a now-deleted post that moderate Democrats were “hell-bent to do to black and brown people today what the old Southern Democrats did in the 40s.”

Chakrabarti, who graduated from Harvard and made millions in the tech industry, founded two PACs — Brand New Congress and Justice Democrats — to rally behind liberal candidates in elections. However, Federal Election Commission filings showed he siphoned more than $1 million in political contributions into two private firms that he also owned.

Both PACs raised about $3.3 million in mostly small-dollar donations in 2016 and 2017. FEC filings revealed that about one-third of the money was allocated to two private businesses with names nearly identical to the PACs, Brand New Congress LLC and Brand New Campaign LLC.

Chakrabarti also took a slash in his salary at $80,000 a year while Ocasio-Cortez increased the salaries of junior staffers to about $52,000 annually. The average salary for Chakrabarti’s position pays $146,830 a year. This means that under Congressional rules he did not have to release his outside income because he made less than $126,000 as chief of staff.

ADVERTISEMENT