ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Another Roster Addition

dukewayne

All American
Jul 11, 2008
Looks like another player has shown up over on the official roster. Haven't heard or seen anything on the player except the roster. Marcus Mitchell is a 6-7 Forward that looks like he transferred from MVSU where he played sparingly for one year. I think he was a JUCO guy before that. Not sure of his overall status, i.e. walkon? transfer-sitting 1yr out? 1yr of eligibility remaining? etc etc.

Looks like another player has shown up over on the official roster. Haven't heard or seen anything on the player except the roster. Marcus Mitchell is a 6-7 Forward that looks like he transferred from MVSU where he played sparingly for one year. I think he was a JUCO guy before that. Not sure of his overall status, i.e. walkon? transfer-sitting 1yr out? 1yr of eligibility remaining? etc etc.

We’ll look into it. Hard to think a ship player would’ve slid under our noses l, but it’s certainly possible.

I would assume it is a walk-on to provide some depth after losing Dishman for the year and not having Scurry for the first 11 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT