ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Another assistant: Andre Morgan

Don't know anything about him personally but UNC-G had a hell of a team last year. One of the top teams in the country ATS. They were like 14-2 ATS at one point. Total beasts.

I am so past the Kermit stuff and the releasing of the LOIs. I like what CNM has done so far and am excited for what the future holds for us. Depending on quality of depth he can add to replace what was coming in, next year may be a struggle. It was going to be any way with the seniors we lost. However, I have a good feeling about what CNM is going to do here and still think our future is bright.

I am so past the Kermit stuff and the releasing of the LOIs. I like what CNM has done so far and am excited for what the future holds for us. Depending on quality of depth he can add to replace what was coming in, next year may be a struggle. It was going to be any way with the seniors we lost. However, I have a good feeling about what CNM is going to do here and still think our future is bright.

If I'm CNM, I tell Curry, Fagan, and Buffen that we won't be recruiting them anymore. Time to bring in kids that actually want to be here and not try and recruit guys that saw the coaching change as an opportunity to get out of the L.O.I.'s and go to a power 5 school.

Seems like a good move by CNM. I also like that he is exhibiting some strategic thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT