ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL And so it begins...

But the team we beat soundly a week ago and beat us in the stupidest way possible yesterday would get them super excited?

App does very little for me personally, but few bowl matchups would have.

Reactions: Predarat
Playing a suck belt team does very little for me. As Adrian said in Rocky 2, win and i'll be in a much better mood.

Playing a suck belt team does very little for me. As Adrian said in Rocky 2, win and i'll be in a much better mood.

Would any MAC team be any better? For that matter taking UCF and Boise off the table would any AAC or MWC team apart from Memphis due to proximity and history do much more for you?

Would any MAC team be any better? For that matter taking UCF and Boise off the table would any AAC or MWC team apart from Memphis due to proximity and history do much more for you?
The MAC team would throttle MT, but an AAC team would be better, would love to see how they stack up with that conference. MEH on MWC, but still better than the suck belt.

The MAC team would throttle MT, but an AAC team would be better, would love to see how they stack up with that conference. MEH on MWC, but still better than the suck belt.

"The MAC team"?

So you believe literally every bowl eligible MAC team would throttle us?

If the opponent isn't ranked or have some other specific interest to us based on proximity or history, I'm not sure what makes any of them more appealing personally and I'd say the same for most 6-6/7-5 P5 teams if I'm being honest.

Temple, Eastern Michigan, San Diego State, Wisconsin, TCU, Boston College...

What would beating any of those teams mean that beating App wouldn't, hell at least App is a conference champion and 10 win team.

"The MAC team"?

So you believe literally every bowl eligible MAC team would throttle us?

If the opponent isn't ranked or have some other specific interest to us based on proximity or history, I'm not sure what makes any of them more appealing personally and I'd say the same for most 6-6/7-5 P5 teams if I'm being honest.

Temple, Eastern Michigan, San Diego State, Wisconsin, TCU, Boston College...

What would beating any of those teams mean that beating App wouldn't, hell at least App is a conference champion and 10 win team.
I'd put my $$ on the Mac Team and the over. MT just does not match up well against MAC teams. They did beat one a few seasons ago but in bowls they have not played well at all against the MAC. Looks like it is App State now so it is what it is.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT