ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS Alcohol Sales for football reported

Cool. How many extra tickets were sold because there was beer? Its a win all around.

Does Murphy sell it as well?

I would say there were not anymore tickets sold because of beer. There was a study done published in a sports economics journal and it showed among G5 programs that increases in attendance happened with more winning and not with beer/alcohol sales.

I would say there were not anymore tickets sold because of beer. There was a study done published in a sports economics journal and it showed among G5 programs that increases in attendance happened with more winning and not with beer/alcohol sales.

That was my guess.I think I had only two or three beers (in the stadium) the whole season. I could take it or leave it, though it is a nice option to have. Not surprised that is not the financial bonanza or answer for attendance a lot hoped it would be.

Yea don't get me wrong I enjoyed having a beer or two while watching the game, but they need more of an atmosphere to bring in more fans. Kind of like what the Sounds do. Colorado State also has a party deck type thing. Obviously that would take some money. This is Colorado State's:

https://csurams.com/facilities/?id=2058

It appears they are starting to rent it out in the summer for events. I know New Belgium brewing paid some money toward it. We do not have any local breweries with that much cash.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT