ADVERTISEMENT

Acacia Hayes Quits Riverdale

blueboro007

All American
Dec 8, 2006
Seems this family of girls is in it just for their glorification...and the team be damned. Guess only 3 wins was not enough so she quits on her team because her coach was not supporting her in individual awards. As a teammate and coach I would say good riddance.

So I saw a Mississippi State score recently and decided to peek at the stats to see how the other Hayes sisters were doing. A middle of the pack SEC team, I found it interesting to discover that their leading scorer (who was leading the SEC at that time) left the team a few weeks ago and will transfer. Anonymous sources said there was tension amongst teammates. Hmmmm......

• Haha
Reactions: Hop45 and MTOleBlue
Just saw this story regarding the SEC leading scorer at Mississippi State who left in January. Wonder which players were being referred to......

Jackson was a McDonald's All-American in 2019 along with Horston. Jackson's mother, Caryn Jackson, told the Clarion Ledger "she just wants out for mental health reasons," when she made the decision to leave.

Jackson had three different coaches at MSU in three years and there were reports of tension among players on the team, according to the Clarion Ledger.

• Haha
Reactions: MTOleBlue
Just saw this story regarding the SEC leading scorer at Mississippi State who left in January. Wonder which players were being referred to......

Jackson was a McDonald's All-American in 2019 along with Horston. Jackson's mother, Caryn Jackson, told the Clarion Ledger "she just wants out for mental health reasons," when she made the decision to leave.

Jackson had three different coaches at MSU in three years and there were reports of tension among players on the team, according to the Clarion Ledger.
Hmm... no clue who they could mean...

I spoke with a friend in the know at Riverdale and he said he knew 100% that Jackson had issues with Anastatia . Not that that surprises any of us, but it confirms our beliefs. He also shed some light on Acacia. Again, about what we all expected. It was all about "Her". She wasn't happy. Daddy wasn't happy. Sad that these kids have so much individual talent but struggle to be part of a bigger picture. Anyone have over/under odds on how long the young one lasts at WKU?

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I spoke with a friend in the know at Riverdale and he said he knew 100% that Jackson had issues with Anastatia . Not that that surprises any of us, but it confirms our beliefs. He also shed some light on Acacia. Again, about what we all expected. It was all about "Her". She wasn't happy. Daddy wasn't happy. Sad that these kids have so much individual talent but struggle to be part of a bigger picture. Anyone have over/under odds on how long the young one lasts at WKU?
About a year -- the typical timeframe. What really makes me laugh is their prolific social media posts about how it's the world against them. Reminds me of annoying people who think everyone else is the problem, not them.

ADVERTISEMENT