ADVERTISEMENT

A very satisfying result

Way to go Wisconsin! How sweet! And how did the refs not call the obviously fragrant foul on UK in the last few minutes of the game. I suspect they wanted UK in the finals.

Ya know what Bama football fans do after FB season? - Follow Kentucky basketball

It may be a joke but it's true here in TN - and way too many of those have a connection to MT. Something about following winners and "Basking in the Reflected Glory" of a national power's success.

As for me, always glad when Bama FB or "Cats" BkB loses a big game.

On, Wisconsin! (although after the Badgers emotional win last night I'm expecting the Dukies to win Mon. night)

I made the comment before the tournament started that as long as Kentucky doesn't win, I will be happy with the result.

One should have pity on those who's life is so wrapped up in a team as to cry when they lose. (They really do need to get a life) Short of Evansville or Marshall I can't remember anything related to sports which should bring fans to tears.

IT'S A GAME! check the word: GAME

Originally posted by SpaceRaider:
suck it wildcats...
Real classy fans after the game. Setting fires and acting like spoiled brats. I noticed they didn't show Ashley Judd for once!

Not all of us are morons or frontrunners. I am a UK fan (all sports), though obviously they are waaaaay below MT in my fanhood pecking order, and I picked up that rooting interest in the "dark days" near the end of the Tubby regime, so I didn't start following them to bask in reflected glory.

I understand the hate for UK, but I've always thought it was misplaced.

ADVERTISEMENT