SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country

4160AEE0_4D5B_48CF_B1FA_5B1145D949B5.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: MT Glenn
MT and La Tech will surprise IMO. I expect both to finish in the top half of their respective divisions.

I think WKU takes a step back and UTSA finds life difficult with a target on their back every week.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
I wonder about UAB myself. Sure it is the same staff and players from Clark, but this is still Vincent's first gig managing the game. Idk. Maybe Clark had him do more than just OC before and it'll be an easy transition.

I agree with UTSA. Especially with the AAC move lingering. I think UTEP will be improved too.

I'm still predicting 6-6 at most for us. Hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see us 5-1 when I'm there for WKU instead of 3-3 like I'm feeling. That Miami, UTSA, UAB stretch will be brutal.

Reactions: elamlee
Stock will still eek out a 6-6 record and get another extension. Maybe he will win the bowl game again, one can hope.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
Stock will still eek out a 6-6 record and get another extension. Maybe he will win the bowl game again, one can hope.
Honestly I would take a 7-6 finish with a bowl win. Those bowl wins have been rare here and would lay the ground work for the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT