ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS 50th anniversary of Murphy Center

When are they going to get rid of the hideous bleachers and build out boxes? I know I'm probably in the minority, but I would rather them spend all the facility money on making the Murphy Center a first class facility and let football go with out. Basketball actually deserves it and has brought more national recognition to the university than football probably ever will.

When are they going to get rid of the hideous bleachers and build out boxes? I know I'm probably in the minority, but I would rather them spend all the facility money on making the Murphy Center a first class facility and let football go with out. Basketball actually deserves it and has brought more national recognition to the university than football probably ever will.
They need to at least fix the steps. May be a good project for our esteem concrete management program.

Pretty sure Murphy Center enhancements are in Phase 2.

One reason FB got "priority" is the fact they need to get FB out of MC complex & into SAPC so they can renovate / improve MBB & WBB facilities (among other things).

Reactions: ewglenn
ADVERTISEMENT