UTEP
LaTech
FIU

Leaves
SHU
JSU
NMSU
Liberty

Need one more. FCS for sure. Austin Peay looks like it needs one. They are in Boro 2025. A TN school or EKU or someone would be nice.
Could possibly have 6 home games next year. That would be nice.

I would think it will be an FCS team. Hopefully someone nearby that will bring a handful of friends. Getting 1.6 mil to get blasted by Bama is worth it imo. Granted I’m not one of the players getting trucked by a 250 pound running back but still lol.

should be a good as bama will be losing a lot of guys this year....and breaking in a new QB. Should be close for a half

should be a good as bama will be losing a lot of guys this year....and breaking in a new QB. Should be close for a half
We could also be breaking in a new QB if Chase wins the job and plays all this year.

Just read on FB we announced a H & H with Memphis. There in ‘24, our place in ‘27.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiders_55
Do you know if Bama is paying travel expenses? Sometimes they will and that may be why only 1.6

I don’t know anything. In concept though I would not take any game from a current tier 1 power program (Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, etc) for anything less than absolute top dollar.

Alabama is scheduled as our season opener. We will get blown out and banged up right out of the gate.

Reactions: mtfblue
We were supposed to open the season at home against Mizzou this year but they paid up 800k to buyout the game. We replaced them with a 700k payday at JMU. So we will pickup 1.5m the first weekend for a very winnable road game. I would take that deal every year! Give the Athletic dept some props for putting this deal together.

We were supposed to open the season at home against Mizzou this year but they paid up 800k to buyout the game. We replaced them with a 700k payday at JMU. So we will pickup 1.5m the first weekend for a very winnable road game. I would take that deal every year! Give the Athletic dept some props for putting this deal together.

Yes I agree that worked out well after Mizzou bailed.

ADVERTISEMENT