ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING 2022 commit....

I hope this guy can help us, but by the lack of response to the news of this commitment, it's clear that MT fans are short on hope, based on lack of results on the court by our coaching staff and their recruits the past three seasons.

I just received the ticket renewal information for my season tickets to MBB and WBB by both email and mail. I won't call what I have is sticker shock but more a fatigue from looking at the schedule and price of season tickets and back at the schedule again, and being on mostly a fixed income these days, wondering what the hell am I paying for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hop45 and MT Glenn
Space: I wondered the same thing when looking at my renewal packet. With the year off for covid and the lack of compelling OOC home games even keeping the price of tickets at pre-covid prices is going to be a hard sell.

As for TreVon Smith: While stars are somewhat important (couldn't tell that on last year's team) I tend to look at the offers list and clearly not impressed. That said, sooner or later McDevitt may find that diamond in the rough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT