ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL 2020 Outlook

RaiderDawg78

All American
Sep 7, 2005
Anyone catch the scrimmage last week?

Anyone have a feel for the team this fall? Anyone standout? Kind of bummed we didn’t scrimmage a D1 program.

I was really disappointed with 2019, hoping we bounce back and play much better baseball against a difficult schedule.

Anyone catch the scrimmage last week?

Anyone have a feel for the team this fall? Anyone standout? Kind of bummed we didn’t scrimmage a D1 program.

I was really disappointed with 2019, hoping we bounce back and play much better baseball against a difficult schedule.

I saw where the pitchers combined for 20 K’s against, I wanna say, Motlow. Certainly encouraging given the deficiencies over the last few years - but like you said, would’ve been nice to go up against some stiffer competition.

This is the year that those top JUCO signees should have an impact. Gotta think MT pushes to compete for a top 5 showing in conference play this year, if not better. Anything less would be a disappointment in my eyes.

Monte Hale had Toman on the last half hour of his show yesterday afternoon and I was hoping to post the link to the archived show podcast, but wgns has not posted the 10/17/2019 broadcast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT