ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 2018 All-Conference-USA Teams

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
CUSA:

...Eleven of the 14 schools placed at least one player on the first team, with North Texas producing a league-high five selections, followed by Marshall and Middle Tennessee with four apiece. C-USA Champion UAB and Marshall each had the most combined first and second-team members with seven, followed by East Division Champion Middle Tennessee with six.....

2018 All-Conference Teams

goblueraiders.com:

Four Raiders named to all-conference first team

Mobley placed on C-USA All-Freshman Team

This can't be right... MT's recruiting is sooo bad that nobody would ever make first team, second team or honorable mention

goblueraiders excerpt:

On the first team, seniors Brent Stockstill, Chandler Brewer and Darius Harris were listed alongside sophomore Reed Blankenship. Senior Wesley Bush and redshirt junior Khalil Brooks were given second-team honors, while honorable mentions included Robert Behanan, Josh Fannin, Ty Lee, Malik Manciel, Jahmal Jones, Rakavian Poydras, DQ Thomas, Darryl Randolph and Matt Bonadies.

Reactions: C-Bow
This can't be right... MT's recruiting is sooo bad that nobody would ever make first team, second team or honorable mention

goblueraiders excerpt:

On the first team, seniors Brent Stockstill, Chandler Brewer and Darius Harris were listed alongside sophomore Reed Blankenship. Senior Wesley Bush and redshirt junior Khalil Brooks were given second-team honors, while honorable mentions included Robert Behanan, Josh Fannin, Ty Lee, Malik Manciel, Jahmal Jones, Rakavian Poydras, DQ Thomas, Darryl Randolph and Matt Bonadies.
Since 2013 WKU has had 10 nfl draft picks.... MTSU = 3

What's your point?
Ummm ... you do understand Lynn’s sarcastic comment was directed at some of the posters on the board correct? It’s called a rebuttal. I wonder if we might get our first combine invite this year!

Happy for those guys none the less.

Last edited:
Ummm ... you do understand Lynn’s sarcastic comment was directed at some of the posters on the board correct? It’s called a rebuttal. I wonder if we might get our first combine invite this year!

Happy for those guys none the less.

I guess the idea that now we judge ourselves with NFL draftees hit me wrong, sorry.

I think the idea we don't recruit well is horse shit. Apparently we are doing something right compared to other CUSA teams. While we don't have the championship, we are tied with the most CUSA wins since 2013. We are close, I agree we haven't gotten over the line yet, its frustrating.

Reactions: MarJac23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT