FEB 16 (SUN) 12 PM

AT
NORTH CAROLINA
CHAPEL HILL, NC
TV: ACC NETWORK EXTRA

TUNEIN

@DiamondHeels

Last edited:
BA has UNC ranked in the top 20. Probably be lucky to get one.

With our schedule, I will consider it a sign of improvement if we are 7-10 or better going into conference play. Which is saying something since that’s only 2 1/2 games better than last season. Challenging start.

Thinking that the schedule on gbr and in that article are screwed up. UNC's schedule shows start times of 3PM, 2PM, 1PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday while MT lists first pitch at 4, 3 and 2PM instead of a actual CST time 2, 1, and noon starts...

Anyone else having trouble watching it on ACCNX? I can't get mine to work.

Anyone with DirecTV that has ACCN and you still cannot stream logout if provider on ESPN+ and log back in. That is what worked for me.

It’s almost March and our primary three sports have a total of six wins against teams in our division.

Pitching overall was good. If we get that kind of outing from Peyton every week then we are in good shape. Cheeley showed some things. I could see him easily moving into the Sunday spot or solidifying the mid week starter role. A few guys didn’t pitch well, hard to tell if it was first game jitters, the opponent or both. Hopefully we can settle into our normal 10 man staff soon.

Hitting was pretty poor. It’s got to get better. Hitting .170, even at UNC, is not acceptable. Will be interesting to see how we do this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT