ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 100 Miles of 'Don't give a sh*t' week

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
This coming Saturday on the road in Bowling Green is the last game of the season for MT's worst team, worst coached team of it's CUSA tenure. Meanwhile AD has been quoted in the dnj that the ridiculous buyout terms (SIX MILLION+) for it's coach for life doesn't 'bother' him.

I wonder what kind of thoughts ran through the AD's head as he surveyed Floyd Stadium during the game. The number of people in attendance would not have filled the old alumni memorial gym. I wonder what President McPhee thinks about it, if he does at all.

I'm not sure who writes fiction better, the sports information people at MT or vandy, when they announced attendance. Folks yesterday were tweeting photos of the 'crowd' at MT and others tweeting photos of the 'crowd' at vandy. The photos clearly disproving the lies of 'announced attendance' at both. TBH, the fans in attendance at both appeared to of equal size while vandy announced attendance was more than twice of the announced attendance in Floyd Stadium.

Meanwhile, a game that in times past would be firing up passions in the hearts of true blue fans, is on the horizon, and I and others are not feeling it. Football is in a sad state, far worse than when Boots as AD was given the ax by McPhee for reasons that no longer appear to concern McPhee. I guess he is 'not bothered' by the same issues a decade and a half into the current AD's tenure.

Last edited:
We all need to continue to flood their email boxes, twitter accounts, etc. throw it back in their face with pictures of the empty stadium. Not that it will change anything, but maybe it opens their eyes a bit.

I tried to hit Massaro up on twitter a week ago - no response.

Reactions: MTTim
This coming Saturday on the road in Bowling Green is the last game of the season for MT's worst team, worst coached team of it's CUSA tenure. Meanwhile AD has been quoted in the dnj that the ridiculous buyout terms (SIX MILLION+) for it's coach for life doesn't 'bother' him.

I wonder what kind of thoughts ran through the AD's head as he surveyed Floyd Stadium during the game. The number of people in attendance would not have filled the old alumni memorial gym. I wonder what President McPhee thinks about it, if he does at all.

I'm not sure who writes fiction better, the sports information people at MT or vandy, when they announced attendance. Folks yesterday were tweeting photos of the 'crowd' at MT and others tweeting photos of the 'crowd' at vandy. The photos clearly disproving the lies of 'announced attendance' at both. TBH, the fans in attendance at both appeared to of equal size while vandy announced attendance was more than twice of the announced attendance in Floyd Stadium.

Meanwhile, a game that in times past would be firing up passions in the hearts of true blue fans, is on the horizon, and I and others are not feeling it. Football is in a sad state, far worse than when Boots as AD was given the ax by McPhee for reasons that no longer appear to concern McPhee. I guess he is 'not bothered' by the same issues a decade and a half into the current AD's tenure.

Touché

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT