ADVERTISEMENT

“We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy"

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
A lack of economic knowledge is one of the things I find disheartening about American society today. What's sad is the nation has had seven years of a man in the White House who doesn't understand how economics work and given the ignorance of the American populace, we could have four more years of this economic abyss after Obama leaves office.

BBJ, have you noticed that the same people who believe in global warming/climate change also believe in income redistribution. And why is that? According to a member of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, “We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy." You have to understand global warming/climate change and income redistribution go hand in hand.

It is my hope that Ted Cruz wins the presidency, but given the level of ignorance in this country I'm afraid we will continue to see the same failed economic policies under Hillary or Bernie Sanders.

12392067_10205172560940667_3859718288899612460_n.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...redistribute-worlds-wealth-by-climate-policy/

Last edited:
"BBJ, have you noticed that the same people who believe in global warming/climate change also believe in income redistribution. And why is that? According to a member of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, “We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy." You have to understand global warming/climate change and income redistribution go hand in hand."

Yes, I have, and it's the "man-made global warming" hoax that is the vehicle being used to achieve the liberal's redistribution of income scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT