ADVERTISEMENT

Non Related MT Athletics Postings

We've been getting a rash of Non Related MT Athletics postings lately. They're popping up on all sites now. Raider Roundup, Lady Raider Roundup, & even Water Cooler site.
Is this bothering anyone else? If not I'll back off. Just found them somewhat annoying.
I remove them as I see them. I saw one this morning and removed it. It’s a lot for just me to catch so if you report them it’s a lot easier for me to clean up the site. I can assure you that whenever they are reported I clean them and block the user’s IP address. I haven’t seen anyone reporting them lately.

FB RECRUITING MTSU adds priority offensive tackle target

Middle Tennessee lands the commitment of priority in-state offensive tackle Kyle Larkin

G5 Playoff

I still think all champs should make it, one can dream anyway.

But I honestly wouldn't fuss at a G5 playoff where the champ went to the CFP. It would bring tons of eyes to programs like ours and give everyone a legitimate shot at something other than a random bowl. But that is A LOT of games.

Say 8 G5 teams make it. That's 3 games just to determine the G5 champ. Then it's 5 more to the National Champ. Say a G5 team does that. That is 21 games. No way kids can do that.

It needs to become 4 conferences with 16-18 teams each, 6 teams make a G5P, and you possibly even go down to 11 reg season games.
Playing a whole playoff just to get in another one would wear down a team and then you add on the fact they would be playing a P4 team right after
Reactions: MidTennMtneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT